Monday, August 23, 2010

Friends

Guess I'm just one of those people who cares a bit more about friendship. No trust, no love from me and I'm sure you'll regret it. But some minds think less than and forget when they had a chance to savor a friendship forever. Ha, but then they blew it, so I shut out and threw them, to the ground so clueless, thinking fuck why did I do this.
I'm so ashamed, but I refuse to play the game. To sit there and pretend our friendship still could be the same. It keeps me entertained to watch you turn the tables acting as ur queen, but honey this is my regime... I'm like the question when u dream, what was that memory again I'm talking through a screne, made from a script u wrote, 1st scene.
As u fene for me to give u just one glance of my gleam. Keep on swimming upstream u still have not learned one thing, and as I teach per diem u see how it may seem when all I'm needing is for u to redeem yourself and stop acting so supreme.

Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

No comments:

Post a Comment